Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using this website (“the Site”) as your use of the Site is subject to these terms.
In this Policy “We”, “us” and “our” means 5one Marketing Ltd, and “you” means the individual who is using this website. Important Information This website is owned by 5one Marketing Ltd. Your use of this website is subject to these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you may not use or access this website.
1. Use. Use of this website is provided by 5one Marketing Ltd on an “as is” basis without any warranty, either express or implied, in relation to the information contained on it to the fullest extent permitted by the law.. You may only download and print extracts of this website for your personal use and you may not copy, reproduce, adapt, transmit or distribute any of the content of this website for any commercial use.
2. Content. 5one Marketing Ltd reserves the right at any time without notice to change, revise or amend the content of this website, and to withdraw the products and services promoted by this website.
3. Intellectual Property. Nothing in these terms shall operate to grant to you any intellectual property rights or goodwill in any of the content of this website, including without limitation any trade and service marks, trade or business names, domain names, design rights, copyright, moral rights, database rights (whether or not any of these is registered), know-how, confidential information and trade secrets used and employed. All intellectual property rights in relation to the website or material contained on it are owned by 5One Marketing Limited or licensed to it.
5. Limits of Liability To the fullest extent permitted by the law, neither 5one Marketing Ltd nor any of its directors, employees or agents shall be liable for:
- any indirect, consequential, special or other damage howsoever resulting from your use of this website;
- any inaccuracies or typographical errors in the content of this website or interruptions howsoever caused in its use;
- any detrimental reliance by you either on the content of this website or its suitability for your purposes;
- any viruses, worms or other items of a destructive nature downloaded or otherwise received from this website (although we take all reasonable steps to keep the website free of them);
- any damage arising from any unauthorised access or use by you or a third party of this website;
- the content of any third party website which may be accessed through or linked through to this website over which 5one Marketing Ltd does not exercise any control whether financial, editorial or of any other kind. Please note that these third party websites have their own privacy policies and we cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
In no event shall the total liability of 5one Marketing Ltd to you for all or any loss or damage incurred by you exceed the total amount paid by you, if any, to 5one Marketing Ltd for access to and use of this website.
6. Exclusion. Nothing on this website is intended to constitute an offer to buy or sell products or services.
7. Indemnity. You will indemnify 5one Marketing Ltd as is reasonable in the circumstances if a third party makes a claim against 5one Marketing Ltd based on any actual or alleged:
- [negligent or wilful acts or omissions committed by you or persons authorised by you;
- failure by you or persons authorised by you to comply with all or any legislation or government regulation governing this website or its use;]
- infringement by you or persons authorised by you of any intellectual property rights in any of the content of this website.
- We take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and any personal details or other information entered onto or submitted through this website or by e-mails to 5one Marketing Ltd shall be entered or transmitted at your risk and 5one Marketing Ltd shall not be liable for any such information being intercepted or accessed by any third party without the knowledge of 5one Marketing Ltd or any of its employees or agents.
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
(i) Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to any service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
(ii) If you contact us, we may keep a record of our correspondence.
(iii) We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
(iv) Details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data).
- We may use information held about you in the following ways:
(i) To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for your computer.
(ii) To provide you with information, policies or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
(iii) To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
(iv) To notify you about changes to our services.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about any services provided by our group of companies which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (as defined in Section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006). We will not disclose your details to anyone outside our group of companies, although we may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following situations:
(i) In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer for such business or assets.
(ii) If 5one Marketing Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
(iii) If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply these terms and conditions.
9. Law. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
10. Verification and Further Information. Further information on any of the products and services referred to in this website may be obtained, by writing to us at the address below.
11. Contact. Questions, comments and requests regarding these terms and conditions should be addressed to our address details, set out below.
12. Company Information. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, this website is operated by 5one Marketing Limited, Registered Office: Metro Building, 1 Butterwick, Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom (England – company number 4058246) VAT No. 788 3842 68 [Tel: 020 3051 5151]
Our nominated representative is Alex Pearce.